Screenings take place at the Brattle Theatre in Cambridge and the Coolidge Corner Theatre in Brookline. Tickets are $9 for standard admission. Opening Night, Closing Night, Friday Night "Spotlight" and Saturday Night "Spotlight" films are $10. Tickets to all screenings at the Coolidge Video Screening Room are $8. Admission to the Saturday Filmmaker Workshop is $45 (and includes complimentary coffee and sandwiches). Admission to the Sunday Filmmaker Dialogue is $12 (and includes complimentary coffee and pastries). Tickets to the special 10:00 am Sunday matinee screening of Real Women Have Curves are $3. If you are interested in attending the Opening Night Gala at the Coolidge, tickets are $25 and include the opening screening.
To purchase tickets:
By Phone: Call TicketWeb at 1-866-468-7619, Monday - Friday 9am-9pm PST; Saturday 10am-9pm PST; Sunday 10am-8pm PST (note the PST) Credit cards welcome.
In person: Purchase tickets at the Brattle Theatre in Cambridge for Brattle screenings and the Coolidge Corner Theatre in Brookline for Coolidge screenings.
Note: TicketWeb tickets are mailed up to 10 days before scheduled screenings. Thereafter, they are held at Will Call at the screening location.
Receive added benefits by becoming a Festival Patron. Your contribution will help underwrite the festival's commitment to presenting works by prominent and emerging women filmmakers. Patron giving options and benefits are detailed below. You and your guest(s) are offered a complete festival experience including "all access" to screenings, the Opening Night Gala, and the ever popular filmmaker panel. This year, Gold Patrons have the opportunity to sponsor film students in the new festival workshop program and are offered added benefits including the exclusive House of Blues reception with visiting filmmakers and special guests, among others.
$500 Gold Patron
$250 Silver Patron
- 4 tickets to Opening Night Gala & Film
- 4 Attend or sponsor 2 students "All Access" tickets to festival screenings, including the special benefit sneak preview of Laurel Canyon March 27th
- 4 tickets to Panel: Roles for Women: Indie & Beyond
- 4 tickets to House of Blues Filmmaker Reception
- 2 tickets for Festival Workshops Parts I and II (Attend or sponsor 2 students)
- 2 tickets WBUR event (tba)
- Program Listing if received by 3/16
- 2 tickets to Opening Night Gala & Film
- 2 "All Access" ticket to festival screenings, including the special benefit sneak preview of Laurel Canyon March 27th
- 2 tickets to Panel: Roles for Women: Indie & Beyond
- Program listing if received by 3/16
Gold and Silver Patron packages are available by phone only. To order your package, call Managing Director Bette Warner (508) 349-2364. Individual patron tickets to Opening Night may be ordered off the flyer.
- 1 ticket to Opening Night Gala & Film